yellow pages ad

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu May 25 13:57:18 MDT 2006

Well, the new 2006 ATT phone books are out.  I have a listing in it, just my name phone number and our town abbreviated, although some people think that South Bend is a city.  Anyway, I'm curious as to how long it took you guys out there to get your first call from your first yellow pages listing.  This way I'll know roughly what to expect and not set my expectations too high.  Thanks all.
Marshall