Why I'm leaving this site-rebuttal (decent mail application...)

Steve Borgstrom orchman at comcast.net
Thu May 25 05:22:35 MDT 2006

I'm currently using mail.app for Mac OS X, but I realize that doesn't
help the Windows folks. It threads messages and completes names and
never, ever ever crashes. Works seamlessly with my PDA (Treo 650
smartphone - Palm OS) in importing contact information.

MS Outlook can organize into threads (I use it on a PC at work) and
Entourage is even better, though feature bloated and slow, IMHO.

Eudora felt like driving a MG, all speed and handling, but not an
overly nice interface. It sure could do EVERYTHING though. I didn't
like the freeware ads, so I bought it and used it for a long time
while I was using Mac OS 9.x and below. Haven't used it in years, but
it was a good app.

There you have it! <grin>
Borgy