Yet another billing question - FYI

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue May 23 04:29:14 MDT 2006

Kerry wrote,

I am listed as a Rhodes repairer on the Rhodes web site. They bring their
pianos to me and I charge $90.00 for the first hour and then $60.00 per hr.
after that. I do carry parts for these pianos and am the only tuner doing
these instruments.

If they want me to go to their place, then it is the normal tuning fee of
$145.00 plus any repairs needed.

At 05:00 PM 5/23/2006 +1000, you wrote:
>Currently AU$1.00 = US$0.7523
>
>Kerry Cooper

The site I like for currency exchange information is:

>http://www.oanda.com/convert/cheatsheet

since it shows more than just what one thing is to another.  Before I
travel to other countries, I print it and the reverse, shrink it to wallet
size and refer to it if I'm ever tempted to buy something...

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.