online pitch source

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon May 15 20:18:01 MDT 2006

That is cool stuff. Put it on stereo with one side at A440 the other at say
A440.11  ... wild.

If you want to practice hearing 7 bps per second, enter one side 7 Hz (not
cents) sharp or flat of the other.

Interesting!

By the way, on mono, sine wave, set at 440Hz, the tone measured 440.11Hz
according to my Tunelab Pocket, which is calibrated to the gummint's
standard. Not too shabby!

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

Behalf