FAZIOLI on the radio in .... And my personal experience....

Bruce D. Rempe bruce at iDataDesigns.com
Mon May 15 15:04:16 MDT 2006

Mr. Sutton,

You're probably correct that - like steinway - it's not appropriate to
extend one experience to encompass the entire brand/line.

What was the occasion upon which you were able to play the Central College
Fazioli?

What was the causal nature of the friction problem with the other instrument
you examined?

-bruce