FAZIOLI on the radio in .... whenever you are ready for!

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri May 12 16:26:14 MDT 2006

Bill,

I must confess I haven't the slightest idea what you are trying to convey.

But, please, my dear sir, won't you at least properly quote me? The
following I most certainly didn't write, "Think of the poor children whose
sweet childhoods would be brought to swift end should one of these "alleged"
ladies show the same disregard for proper and respectful language in front
of the little dears, as they in our  midst."

Sincerely,

John Formsma