stripping question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue May 9 21:40:42 MDT 2006

Greetings,

       My .02 ...I always go by how thick the finish/coating is; if the
finish is thick then strip it, if its thin, then an electric hand flat sander, like
the one Black and Decker makes with some 150 grit does the trick. It takes
about 1/2 hr. for a console's lid (just the top side) ...Then again, I am no
furniture refinishing pro.

Ju;lia Gottshall
Reading, PA
In a message dated 5/8/2006 6:46:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,