Brambach Regulation

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sun May 7 12:26:26 MDT 2006

Hello Joe -
"Just so's ya know", I am currently translating the grand regulation
manual for Grotrian.  Their method of of aligning the jack is exactly
as described by Andrew.
Perhaps this  method is "totally incorrect" for a Brambach, but it is
the prescribed procedure for a Grotrian.  Just in case you run across
one of those <G>

Best regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply