Subject: Re: Partials of Forks?

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Thu May 4 20:30:26 MDT 2006

Funny, Joe. ;-)

I use the Sanderson AccuFork. You know, I started out with that, and have
never used a traditional fork except for maybe once or twice. I'm a relative
newcomer - started learning aural tuning in 2000, and my mentor strongly
recommended the AccuFork, so that's what I got. Love it!

I would enjoying hearing from those who have used both the AccuFork and
traditional fork, or another method.

John Formsma

  _____