Fall Board Locks

John Fortiner jlfortiner at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:00:21 MDT 2006

I've put Hands Off locks on numerous Hamilton 243s for the school district.
Not really a problem.  You may need longer screws than the ones that come
with the lock tho - as not all the bottoms of the keybeds are totally flat.
If they aren't flat - you will have to use additional shimming material
(1/4" plywood or equivalent) to get a flat mounting surface for the Hands
Off locks.  Just be sure you aren't covering any of the screws that are used
to hold the keyslip on.

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.