Yet another newbie

deanslist deanslist at comcast.net
Tue May 2 16:15:27 MDT 2006

Conrad,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I get to meet Ruth Webb on Friday and I'm
really looking forward to it.

As for the mystery piano, thanks for the tip. I figured there would probably
be some internal
clues as to the manufacturer. Yes, pretty fearless taking it sight unseen.
But at this stage,
seen and unseen are not so different considering my lack of experience. I am
sure that it will
have a lot to teach me. I also had to look for something free (except moving
expense) because the
budget can't handle piano, tools, etc. at one time. I would also guess that
there is probably a great
similarity between free horses and free pianos. They all cost money anyway.

Sara Nash