Pianotek's ebony sharp stain

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 10:29:04 MDT 2006

I've done as someone else suggested. Dye (wiping on
with cloth or paper towell )   then wipe on satin
poly, let dry, buff litely with "Scotch-brite",
another coat of wipe on poly. Buff a little more ( I
nused "no-scratch" blue scrub pad.
To satininess of your choice. I really like the way
sharps look, when done ike this.