Action weight

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Jul 30 13:22:06 MDT 2006

In Costco the other day, I saw a hydraulic platform, on wheels. It
looked like it would do this job.
It was around $150 Cdn.
I will look closer the next time. Possibly worth a checkout by others.
I imagine the same thing would be available, at auto supply stores.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca