credit cards

Ross White jrwhiteltd at msn.com
Sat Jul 29 15:21:11 MDT 2006

I've worked for active-duty military families for more than thirty years.
The men in more than half those families have been killed fighting overseas.
I still work for those same families, and discount every service I perform
for them.  Fifteen years ago I gave up trying to obtain compensation for
work I had already performed for military organizations on military bases,
and simply stopped working for them, even though they asked me to.  I assume
many piano technicians have had good experiences selling their services to
military organizations.  I know many have not; I have not.  In
self-employment, one takes risks; and, I thought other technicians might
appreciate knowing that there are greater-than-normal risks in selling to
large military organizations.

My sympathies are with military families; and, I take care of them as well
as I can, not being a particularly wealthy man.  They all know it and
appreciate it.  But I hate the large military organizations that cheat,
because they cheat.  They are dishonest.  And I don't have the wealth to
sustain a business relationship with them.  If you do, good luck to you.  I
mean it.

J R W

  _____