Why? Why? Why?

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Jul 29 07:24:46 MDT 2006

Do you use deodorant, brush teeth, and so forth? ;-)

Seriously, I found your info as

FRAZEE, JAMES H. Associate

Address: 31 SPRING STREET, SOUTH
SOUTH SALEM, NY 10590 USA
Chapter: New York City
Phone: 914-763-8689
Email: jimfrazee at msn.com
Services Offered:

Since you're an associate, you're not searchable to the public. But if you
log in as a member, you can find any tech.

It's kind of unsettling at first to not be listed there with all the RPTs,
but I like the direction PTG is going with regard to promoting RPTs, so my
answer to this is to become an RPT. Which I'm doing as I can.

JF

  _____