suggestions on selling pianos

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Jul 27 11:33:42 MDT 2006

Thanks, the Bill Wheeler I knew was from St. Louis and Washington D.C.
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net