Story and Clark not tuned for 30 years!!

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 23 12:52:04 MDT 2006

Sam,

You need to realize the "American School of Piano Tuning" is giving you just a taste of this work...and not a particularly good taste, I might add...
Time to expand your knowledge...go to www.ptg.org and start searching the many sources of info available there.   Get the Journal on CDs, just to name one source.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044

From: "Samuel Choy" <sam at scpianoservice.com>