alcoholic key cracks

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 10:04:09 MDT 2006

Maybe the cold generated by the evaporation. I
recently, by the way, discovered that scrubbing old
celluloid covered keys ( the sticks ) to remove scum
from the sides, with denatured alcohol is a  bad idea.
Dissolves the celluloid. From now on: light scarpe of
goo with razor, followed by damp/soapy terry cloth.
     Thump