[Files] John J Smith Piano??

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 05:41:54 MDT 2006

Michael,
When the PTG Institute & Convention ws last held in Chicago -- July
2002, I think -- Fred Tremper gave a class on the piano manufacturers
of Chicago. I think an email or phone call to Fred would be a good
start. I assume you've already consulted Jack Greenfield's book on the
piano manufacturers of the Midwest?
Happy Hunting,
Patrick Draine