Use of Logo .....

Kent Swafford kswafford at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 05:03:45 MDT 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 2:14 AM, Hechler Family wrote:

> So, I here reported back that Associates can't use the PTG Logo
> anymore,
> right ?

Council discontinued the Associate version of the logo. This affects
the ability of individual members' incorporating a logo in their own
advertising, business cards, letterhead, web site, etc.

Associates may, and are encouraged to, advertise their PTG membership
using the terms, "Piano Technicians Guild Associate Member".

> What about the use of the PTG Logo on MBNA Credit cards ? !

The PTG puts its logo on a number of products; use of these products
by Associates is unaffected.

Kent