Service Refusal

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Tue Jul 11 17:45:31 MDT 2006

Terry,

Unless I start getting hungry, I will follow a policy begun this year. No
more old uprights unless they are current customers or good names like
Steinway, etc.  I don't mind working, but there are so many things needed on
these clunkers that their owners don't want to pay enough for the repairs so
I can "tune it."

John Formsma

  _____