post pitch-raise creep?

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sun Jul 9 06:33:28 MDT 2006

David:

As Dr. Sanderson has shown from tests he has made that doing
unisons-as-you-go allows for a smaller overpull, and a more stable end
result.  Of course I think pitch raising is one of the big advantages of
using an ETD.  When I was tuning strictly aurally, I couldn't get nearly
as satisfactory a result as I can now using TuneLab Pocket.

dave

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu