Whether the weather?

Mark Wisner mwisner@earthlink.net
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:39:04 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I can only speak for Pearl River, but we've found that if we build pianos to work well in the driest place they might end up in, they will work OK virtually everywhere else.  We've found that in general, pianos made for a dry climate that are placed in a wet environment will have few and more reasonable problems than the other way 'round.

Mark Wisner