Prospecting --Truck lettering

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:49:16 -0800

If you want to letter your vehicle, you can make your own design and have it cut out in vinyl.  Apply the lettering yourself and save $$$.  I paid $65.00 to a company I found on the internet, and they produced some very nice lettering and logo from my artwork.  I have a Ford full size van, and I've had many compliments from friends and associates.  If anyone's interested, I'll find their contact info. and post it.
Paul McCloud
San Diego

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim
To: tune4u@earthlink.net;Pianotech List
Sent: 01/27/2006 10:03:18 PM
Subject: Re: Prospecting --Truck lettering

I heartily agree . . . I've had the same thing happen many times . . . there is a down side though . .  you have to drive sensibly all the time !!
I also have my website address on the back, and have had customers email me . . . "I was following you down main street . . ."
works better than newspaper ads !! . . . also good for visibility, even if people aren't looking for iommediate service . . .

Jim Kinnear
Collingwood, Canada