Prospecting -- Key Source

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:21:51 -0500

Agreed,

 I get far more useful business from the vehicle lettering. Professional
vinyl lettering as well, not the magnetic signs. The phone book works to
a degree,  but it is almost always a price checker. If I take the time
to explain what RPT means ( I don't think I would have to explain it if
it were Certified Piano Tech) and give them an idea what the price range
is in this area, I typically get the business. I do not pursue other
Technicians customers at all, they are my friends and I would be very
uncomfortable with that approach. Also, for some unknown reason, a
number of piano teachers in the area are recommending me, but I have had
no contact with any of them.

Mike

Mike McCoy
Registered Piano Technician