prospecting for customers

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:26:20 -0600

At 09:04 AM 1/27/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>65 miles !! . . . . That's a long way to go for one tuning  . .  does this
>customer have any friends in the area so you can make your time more
>efficient.??
>
>Jim Kinnear

I had a nice long conversation with him and brought up the distance
factor.  He's new to that area and doesn't have that many contacts yet. It
seems as though I am the closest RPT he saw listed on the PTG website. He's
mentally prepared for the mileage charge.  I suspect that by the time a
second tuning rolls around, he will have found some others to help spread
the cost. ;-}

BTW, there's a Cabela's along the way, as well as some scenic photo ops,
(Mississippi River bluffs, etc.) so a singleton tuning isn't all that bad
for me.  A leisurely Saturday drive with someone else paying for the gas.
It gets better than that?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.