wurlitzer(chinese) grand

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:08:03 +0000

List,
Help me out here. New Wurly 5' grand. Several dampers in tenor section are getting hung up. When offending key is played without using sustain pedal -no problem.
Depress pedal by itself and damper does not return to rest on strings. Sostenuto pedal is working correctly , can't determime if the tab is brushing against it or not,  have pulled damper out and lubed rail bushing, flanges do not seem to be slow. I can't recall if they are weighted .

Going back next week and could use some of your collective brilliance.
Thanks,
RU/UP