archive search error -- WEBMASTER

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:49:09 -0700

Sorry, the archive search is broken (again) until I can get some
buggy software upgraded.  If you use google for your search (i.e.
by adding the phrase "site:ptg.org" to the search) you'll probably
get better results anyway, but hopefully I'll get the software
upgraded soon.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

-andy