Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:10:29 -0800

We should keep our opinions about this issue off the list as well. Both Ric
and Jurgen are highly valued members of this community; yes, an issue
between them should have been private; and yes, the issue between Marshall
and whoever should also remain private. No need to publish who got irritated
at whom for what. (Maybe talking about temperaments makes us more
temperamental!)

Anyone who says I'm out of line is out of line...

|| ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| ||
Jason Kanter . jkanter@rollingball.com
Piano tuning, regulation, repair
Serving Seattle and the San Juans
425.830.1561

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of pianotune05
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:08 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

Hi Mark,
That happened to me on Sunday.  A local tech here wrote me an e-mail on list
which I believe should have been private, a misunderstanding really which I
cleared up in a private e-mail to them, but I agree, any personal issues etc
should be off list, and the list should be about tuning, our career as techs
etc.  Speaking of careers, my speed isstarting to pick up I think. Finally.
Marshall