Tuning Hammer

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:03:27 -0600

Subject: Re: Tuning Hammer

David,

I have the 21C Compact Extendable with Rosewood handle and I love it, pricey
but it'll be your best pal for many years.  I have developed the habit of
grabbing the head to carefully place it on the pin, assuring a snug but not
too deep fit.  The balance of this lever is perfect for doing this.  I also
bought the other head sizes and have everything I need.  Good luck!

I've had/have the same experience with this hammer.  The only replacement
would be the impact hammer from Dean Reyburn.

Paul C