Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

Mark Wisner mwisner@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:43:34 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I'm surprised at your outrage, Ric.  Surely you know that everything that is posted to this list becomes part of the public domain and the more potentially harmful it is, the faster it will probably make it's way to the person you least want it to be read by?

Cheers,
Mark