Can anything be done with a '"Teflon Steinway", short of action replace...

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:37:16 EST

Gordon
  Don't be surprised in fact if it isn't the teflon at all but poor
geometry, plus the un-accelersted action with 100lbs o lead. I'll take bets it's  a 6
to 1 ration action
  Dale

Dear  Everyone,
I play almost daily now on a 70's "L" in the  lobby
of a  fancy hotel, and the "Teflon Action" is killing
me! Too  heavy, clumsy feeling, uneven, etc.. I have
replaced a couple of these, but  wonder what
alternative steps might help this thing, in case  the
management doesn't want to spring for a  full
replacement.

Thanks!