Humidistat for Wood conditioning box

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:49:48 -0500

Yes, I monitor temperature and RH and use a chart to determine EMC. I =
use a good hygrometer that has an accuracy within 2% RH - mine actually =
tested out within 1/2% RH. =
http://www.pacer-ind.com/hygrometers/dh50.html

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Not sure I understand how a thermostat would give you a sense of RH.  =
You can have 80 degrees with 90% humidity or 80 degrees with 15% =
humidity.  If you are talking about using a thermostat combined with a =
hygrometer and checking a chart with the equivalent EMC, you are still =
dependent on the accuracy of your hygrometer which are only accurate to =
+/- 5% anyway, no?

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20