soundboard rib question

R.Moffatt & Sons Piano moffatt5@telus.net
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:41:49 -0700

"Ric Brekne writes"......

I have this first year production Bluthner straight strung that I am=20
| getting ready to pull the soundboard out of.

 I could just pack the thing off to Bolduc and get a re-creation.... a=20
| nice easy option I suppose... but before I do that I wanted to hear =
what=20
| some of you think.
|=20
| I will be greatfull for any replies.
|=20
| Cheers
| RicB

-------

Hello Ric,

Before you do anything, (if it is not too late) would you be interested =
in talking with my son Jesse ?
He has asked me to send this note in his absence. The primary question =
he wanted
to ask is " what would you take to do nothing" if in fact you are =
willing to let the instrument
go. The Cantos Museum feels this instrument is significant.

Jesse Moffatt
Head Conservator
CANTOS Music Foundation
134 11th Ave S.E.