Humidistat for Wood conditioning box

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:44:03 -0500

I find a thermostat to work just as well and easy as a fancy humidistat. =
I use a thermostat designed for a reptile terrarium. Just use a temp/RH =
chart along with it and it's a cinch. Cost is about $30.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  I found this humidistat that I would use for a wood conditioning box =
that seems to be fairly good but expensive ($290).  Anyone have any =
experience with it or can you suggest one that works as well for less =
$$$.  It's the RHC that I'm looking at-scroll down to the second unit. =20

  http://www.greenair.com/humidistat.htm

  David Love

  davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20