An open letter to Marshall

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:01:37 -0700

Hi Dale,
I am comming to the conclusion that there is really no Marshall, just =
someone out there who is in the habit of pulling pranks.
There is enough correct information in the posts to show that this =
person is involved with pianos but the tenor of the posts are always =
directed in some small way to rouse ire.
So it is BB time for me. Better Block. Yes I do think that they have =
given a hint as to who they are, but then I am paranoid.
BB now!
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 6:08 PM
  Subject: Re: An open letter to Marshall

     Oh pppllleeaaaassse. Go back to lurking. You sound like a victim
    Sign me... had enough of Marshall
    Dale Erwin
     ps. I'll keep lurking until further beatings occur . ;)  Please use =
a lighter tuning lever, my student lever might work.=20
      Marshal

  Dale Erwins Piano Restorations=20
  4721 Parker Rd.
  Modesto, Ca 95357
  209-577-8397 cell 209-985-0990
  Providing Custom Piano Restoration Services &=20
  Sales Of Restored
  Steinway and Mason & Hamlin Pianos
  www.Erwinspiano.com