Soundboard rib question /Jurgen

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:13:34 +0100

Patrick

I have 8 years behind me at the UiB as their resident technician. They
are fully informed of every step and decision and they trust my
judgement. They dont just sit by and let me do what I please mind you.
We have several historical minded folks here... a  pianist who has
specialized i forte pianos and a very active baroque music section. We
have 4 historical instruments on hand. Two of which I have restored for
the UiB. No where in any post did I write that the piano was mine to do
with as I please. In fact on a couple occasions I stated my options are
rather limited.

Hope this clarifies things.
Cheers
RicB

Ric,
Perhaps I missed a sentence or two in your initial mail about this
Bluthner -- is this piano in UiB's music department, a private
customer's, your own to do with as you please?
Just curious,
Patrick Draine