business building tool

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:59:39 +0000

John,
I'd like to have a way to store records online . How many catagories does this site offer for client records? I'm currently using T&C for records but I'm always fearful of a crash.

Thanks,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from "John Formsma" <john@formsmapiano.com>: --------------

List,

Below is the signature I use when emailing customers. It is part of the free Plaxo package (www.plaxo.com).

Plaxo is a free way to access your contacts and calendar on the web, as well as keep your contacts up to date. For instance, when a Plaxo member changes his contact info, Plaxo automatically sends those changes to the members to whom he is connected. I also have recently started using it to view my calendar on the web, which can be helpful if you use different computers or are away from your primary computer. It can also sync with Outlook’s calendar. Some are suspicious of Plaxo because one’s information is online somewhere. There is always a malicious possibility, I suppose, but I’ve not noticed anything like that in the last 3-4 years I’ve been using it.

Thought I’d pass this along. BTW, I don’t benefit one way or the other from this. I just see it as another tool we can use for promoting our business.

John

Your Piano...Our Forte

John Formsma
Piano Tuner-Technician Formsma Piano
402 West Main Street
Blue Mountain, MS 38610
john@formsmapiano.com
www.formsmapiano.com mobile: 662-587-0123

Add me to your address book...Want a signature like this?

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_10136_1137941979_1
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_10136_1137941979_1
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 4872 bytes
Desc: not available

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_10136_1137941979_1--