Warranty tuning

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:54:21 -0500

Hi Richard,

Doing this kind of store work really launched my career as I have
recently written about. As I recall I charged about half my going rate
to the store. It was still pretty good money by most standards and it
generated a huge number of clients for me. Not only did I get the sold
piano customers I also got a lot of new full price customers from people
who called the store looking for a tuner.

For somebody starting out I heartily recommend it.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802