HAMMER HANGING JIG, from spurlock

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:35:04 -0600

I have it, use it, love it.  But, I'm considering modifying it to be more
like what I saw last month when we toured the Charles Walter factory.
Imagine Spurlock's jig, but full width, and hanging on the wall instead of
sitting on the bench.  Great visibility, great ergonimics.  Gravity holds
the hammer shoulder against the guide.  Gravity holds the glue collar
against the hammer molding instead of encouraging it to run down the tail.
Sorry, no photo.

Mike