HAMMER HANGING JIG, from spurlock

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:12:22 +0100

Grin... Manjuanna... or however you spell that :)

Simple enough tho.... leftover peice of tuning block mounted on an
adjustable height stand.  Tails sit on the tuning block. A dark black
tush pen has marked along the midpoint along one of the plies sost I
have this very straight line for the tails and I have a string run
across all the hammers at the middle of the shoulder.  If a hammer is
angled out with the tail on the line then the string deflects... if its
angled in then you see a space between the string and hammer... Along
with a good eyeball beed line.... well it works great and lasts a long time.

Cheers
RicB

Ric,

Come on...you know you want to send us a photo...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California