USB humidity/temperature monitor

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:45:00 -0600

Yes, thanks Cy.  I just ordered mine!

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Ric Brekne
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:45 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: USB humidity/temperature monitor

Hey there Cy....

This was really cool.  Might be just what the doctor ordered for my work

at the UiB.

Thanks for sharing the link !

Cheers
RicB

--Cy Shuster--
Boston, MA
www.shusterpiano.com

-------------------------
In the course of actually doing some work today(!) I received this
information on what seems to be a really neat relative humidity monitor.

http://www.measurementcomputing.com/cbicatalog/USB-502.asp?dept_id=414&p
f_id=1759

You can set it to record at intervals as short as every 10 seconds or as
long as every 12 hours. It will store up to 16,000 temperature AND
humidity
readings. Then you just plug it into the USB port of your computer to
produce a detailed plot of the events. $79.00. There's even a neat
bracket
you can screw to your piano!

(I have NO financial or other relation to this company.)