looking for Player piano tech for south sf bayarea

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:02:06 -0600

=20

 Dick Leonard in San Francisco works on Ampicos.  One of the best.
415-665-7916.  Hope he hasn't retired.   Or email me at ric@pnotec.com =20

---ric

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Mark & Cinda Towne
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:34 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: looking for Player piano tech for south sf bayarea

=20

Does he work on Ampico's?

=20

Mark S. Towne

Las Vegas, NV

-----Original Message-----
From: Erwinspiano@aol.com [mailto:Erwinspiano@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 7:14 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org

   There is also a local guy here in Modesto & he is not in guild but =
I've
known him for 40 years.  He is a player wizz.  His name is Allen =
Velthoen
209-545-1410.  He is a player guys, player guy, if you know what I mean.
Massive expereince & training.  He won't work on the junk though.

   The Player biz.......Such a strange arm of the piano business it is.

  Dale Erwin

Rick,

=20

Look up Bing Gibbs in the directory.  He lives in the Gold Country, but =
he
comes to the Bay Area often to take care of clients.

=20

Dave Stahl

=20

In a message dated 1/17/2006 9:43:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,