One Piano Per....?? - Terry Farrell

James H Frazee jimfrazee@msn.com
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:49:39 -0500

Terry,

You are correct and have identified one of my major assumptions (with =
which you disagree and that's great!) which is that people with newer =
pianos are more likely to take better care of them.  You can further =
refine your own particular version by visiting pianonnet.com where they =
have information on older pianos.  In fact, looking at my own client =
database, the majority of my customers' pianos are older than 27 years.  =
These, however, are the same customers who do not commit to regular =
tuning (more than once per year).  The point is, for Marshall and others =
getting started, get the data, analyze the data, make your assumptions =
and the on to my major maxim:  Plan your work; work your plan.