National

pianotune05@comcast.net pianotune05@comcast.net
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:51:45 +0000

Hi John,
Thanks for the information.  I'm going to check the information out.  I'd like to go to the convention.  I m sure I'll learn a great deal, and maybe meet some of you guys out there.  Who knows, maybe this Jeannie person and I will shake hands and become friends. ;)
Marshall
p.s. I'll be gentle if I shake hands, after having physical jobs and playing piano for 30+ years, I'm told my fingers tend to clamp too much. ;)

From: John Ross <jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca>

Just a thought.
They are all annuals.
Some are regional, but only one is national.
So shouldn't the name be changed to, what quite a few people refer to it as, "The National"?

Marshall, the Convention information, is available at
http://www.ptg.org/conv/2006/?PHPSESSID=12cadf04f5a82b9227bfb6d9559adf0b

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca