PDAs, was RE: Last Minute Cancellations?

Leonard ... ldebeer@gmail.com
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:47:21 -0500

It does not really matter with Pocket RCT.  I am not sure about TuneLab, bu=
2003 is recent enought to run any of the applications currently available.
Version 5 is simply a few months newer.  Also, just in case anyone is
interested, in addition to the pocket version of Quicken, there also exists
a  free Excel based mileage tracking document for the Pocket PC, which can
be downloaded from Microsoft's Web Site.

Leonard de Beer, Associate
Northern Virginia

On 1/16/06, David Ilvedson <ilvey@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Does it matter if the Window Mobile is the 2003 release or the newer 5.0r=
elease?

> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, California

 You