Working while tuning

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:09:46 +0100

Hi Julie,

I can't see any benefit in tuning 16 hours in two days, especially when =
being a beginner.
When I began my tuning courses, we tuned only 2 or 3 hours maximum a =
day, after that you cannot hear anything more, your hear is not as =
trained as it is now.

In fact, the thing we were working on was increasing our speed, even =
from our first tunings.
The teachers said "try to be quick right from the start, the accuracy of =
the tuning will increase as time goes by".
It worked for me !

Bye,

Quentin