Piano import info. - update

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:01:29 -0600

At 05:47 AM 1/16/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Folks,

I just got a reply from the prospective buyer, who informs me that the
instrument already has plastic keytops. ;-{

That part of customs is therefore a moot point in this instance.

Any recommendations for a Paris-Chicago mover?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.