Shaff front rail punchings

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:36:14 EST

After playing my own piano with Wurzen punchings (FR) for about 6 months, I
really wonder why anybody uses anything else.  The minimal difference in
price gives an amazing improvement in performance.

I even put one in my grand action model...

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 1/14/2006 4:53:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,