AAA Yellow Pages trade listing

david@davidandersenpianos.com david@davidandersenpianos.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:20:44 -0500 (EST)

This is powerful.  Thanks, DP. New and semi-new tuners and techs: take
this as gospel.  It's all, and I mean ALL, about relationships.  If you
like people, they like you.  If you develop your innate, natural skills of
listening to another person and asking good questions, You'll turbocharge
your success.

My keys to success in any realm:

1. Love your work.
2. Be very good at what you do.
3. Be responsible---show up on time, do what you say, apologize when
you're wrong.
4. Be collegial---like people, like to be on a team.
5. Be a teacher---educate everyone from your love of the subject.
6. Practice the Golden Rule.
7. Be a great listener.

Onward.....my best to everyone.

David Andersen